Draftsman Autocad Technician
Position: CAD Designer/Drafter
Status: Full Time
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus
- Health Insurance available first day
- Two weeks of vacation available first day
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Required: Applicable Technical School or Associate Degree
- Required: 2+ years of AutoCAD
- Required: Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Highly Desired: Experience with REVIT
- Desired: Experience in the construction industry is highly desired
- Desired: Experience with Architectural, Mechanical, and Electrical drawings is highly desired
- Desired: Experience with Microsoft Teams
Summary of Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Participate with the design team to solve design questions and issues.
- Produce accurate, detailed, working drawings suitable for construction utilizing sketches, product design sheets, and marked-up drawings.
- Process engineering document changes and updates as necessary.
- Assist in assembling Operation and Maintenance Manuals and “As-built” drawings
- Develop preliminary drawings to assist sales department in securing new projects.
- Ensure that engineering documents are produced in a timely manner and meet Western Environmental standards.
- Interpret project parameters and develop engineering documents independently with the aid of the Engineering Manager as needed.
- Develop and archive engineering library assets as necessary based on Western Environmental standards.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- CAD Designers/Drafters typically work in an office environment, but travel may occasionally be necessary.
CAD Designers/Drafters work a standard work week but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet project milestones